You can easily:
- Look for matches for trips you make regularly (such as to work) and also trips you make only occasionally (such as to a sporting event or concert).
- Select the travel modes that interest you for each trip. For example, you might be interested in a carpool or bike buddy for some of your trips to work and a walking buddy for a trip to the movies.
- Customize your route for each trip.
- Record all of your trips by different modes during the day on the Commute Calendar and how far you traveled with each mode.
- View charts and data summarizing all of the money you've saved, the pollutants you've reduced, and the calories you've burned via the Commute Calendar.
- Add social media links like Facebook to your personal profile (optional).
- Access more information on transportation options via the links at the top of each page.